Please feel free to contact us.
If you haven't got any reply from us
even 1 week past after you sent a message,
probably your e-mail hasn’t been reached us.
Please send your e-mail again to the address below.
Sorry for this inconvenience!
"wm," is an Art & Design unit hatched in 2006 by Mika Yoshida & Mari Murata,
at the start of their first exhibition in Australia.
After graduating from university in Japan, both studied at Western Australia school of Art, Design and Media (Photography and Industrial design).
Now based in Tokyo, they explore and find amusement in everyday life with their philosophy.When creating their works, they always think a great deal about “things related to something important and special.” For example, the feeling of trembling with joy, something humorous, something warm, smiling, the romance of the universe, the earth, other countries, and so on.
<About Mikke Remikke>
Mikke Remikke is a product label launched by Art & Design unit “wm,” in 2009.
“Mikke” means “find” or“discover” in Japanese.
“Let’s discover and [Re]discover this world with a sense of wonder like a child”.
They believe that there are full of beautiful and fascinating things in the world.
However, at the same time, it is easy to unrecognized, because sometimes it is too close to us or too tiny to find.
Mikke Remikke aims to show and share this through their products.
- 2011 "Matokatoka" Traveling exhibition, Kilun, Fukuoka, Japan
- 2011 "Matokatoka",TUCCI, Tokyo, Japan
- 2010 "Connecting, Communicating and Continuing",Kaapelin Galleria, Helsinki, Finland
- 2010 "Mikke", TUCCI, Tokyo, Japan
- 2009 "Archaeological rubbings from urban Tokyo", Kurb Gallery, Perth, Western Australia
- 2006 "SONOMUKOU" Tama Seiseki Memorial Gallery, Tokyo, Japan
- 2006 "The things that I found in this 835747200" Free range studios & gallery, Perth, Western Australia
- 2012 "Designboom Mart Tokyo", Tokyo Designers Week, Meiji jingu gaien, Tokyo, Japan
- 2012 "Active Creators", Tokyo International Gift Show spring 2012, Tokyo Big Site、Tokyo
- 2011 "Designboom Mart Tokyo", Tokyo Designers Week, Meiji jingu gaien, Tokyo, Japan
- 2011 "rooms22", Mitsubai Tokyo, Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo, Japan
- 2010 "Designboom Mart Tokyo", Tokyo Designers Week, Meiji jingu gaien, Tokyo, Japan
- 2009 "Nakameguro AKARI festival", Nakameguro GT, Tokyo, Japan
- 2009 "Designboom Mart Tokyo", 100% design Tokyo, Meiji jingu gaien, Tokyo, Japan
- 2009 "Designboom Mart Seoul", Seoul Design Olympiad, Jamsil sports complex, Seoul, Korea
- 2009 "Designboom Mart Melbourne"State of Design, Royal Exhibition Building, Melbourne, Australia
- 2009 "ECO & ART Award 2009", KONICA MINOLTA PLAZA Gallery, Tokyo, Japan
- 2008 "Nakameguro AKARI festival", Nakameguro GT, Tokyo, Japan
- 2008 "Artcompe X 2008 Finalist Exhibition",The Artcomplex Center of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
- 2008 "Z Inde'pendant", 21st Century Museum of Contemporary Art, Kanazawa , Japan
- 2008 "Artcompe X", The Artcomplex Center of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
- 2008 "Arts Markets" Inokashiraonshi Park, Tokyo, Japan
- 2007 "Setagaya Art Market vol.8", Tokyo, Japan
- 2006 "GEISAI#10", Tokyo Big Site, Tokyo, Japan
Grants / Awards
- 2009 "ECO & ART Award 2009" Honorable Mention
- 2008 "Nakameguro AKARI festival” 3rd prize
- 2008 "Artcompe X 2008 Finalist